How To: Apply for an Internship
All PAUSD high school students are eligible for the internships, unless otherwise stated.
Steps to apply:
- Print out the application for your desired internship.
- Fill out the application by hand.
- Scan the application form and upload it onto a computer.
- Submit a schedule for a typical week in your life, including a class schedule and after school schedule. You must download the template for the schedule and fill it out (either by hand or typed) exactly as shown on the template. Indicate any AP or Honors courses.
- Email the application and the schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the internship in the subject line.
- If you want to apply for more than one internship, you must compose a separate email (do not hit “reply” or “forward” on the previous email) with a separate application and another schedule attached. If you do not submit a separate email, we may miss your second application and you will not be considered for it.
Before your hit send, make sure you have